Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life is good

You know you're a healthy, growing boy if you have rolls in the back of your head. It's hard to get a picture of this awesome phenomenon but here's just a peek of some of the extra skin Joshua has.
I met my sister Emily for lunch one day at a park . It's so fun having family close by.

My work has an "Infant at Work" program and so I get to bring Joshua to work with me until he's 6 months. Everyone loves to see him and the office morale is definitely up since he's been there.
Tim's family came for a fun visit and I got this cute picture of Joshua with his grandma.
We all went to Phil's BBQ. If you haven't been you've got to go and you'll see why...
(If you're a vegetarian, you might want to avert your eyes.)
Gotta love the sauce on the cheek.
To illustrate the goodness of Phil's I'm posting this embarrassing picture of me. Everything is unbelievably good there, I couldn't get enough. When you do go, don't make the mistake I did of wearing a white shirt.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! I love this picture with Tim and his Dad and Joshua.
What wonderful fathers!

Precious baby.
On Saturday we got to drive to Orange County for my sister-in-law Kristen's baby shower. She's having a little girl in September, the same month Emily's due with her little boy.
It's a great year for babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment