Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This week...

I am never going to get tired of this smile - and this is while I'm at work too.
Who can be sad when looking at such a face? Nadie that's who.
Joshua's looking at my manager who came in to get her baby fix like
so many other women do here while I'm working. Can you tell that he likes the attention.
What a sweet look - melts the heart.
This is my co-worker Cathie who saw this safari outfit and said - "That's Joshua!" and brought it in to work for him yesterday. I just love the hat! He's ready for the Wild Animal Park.


Worn out after a long day's work. Tim said that Joshua looks like a safari tour guide who never leaves the jeep. I love the rolls and the double chin!


Yesterday we had a birthday bash for my dad at Spencer's house with the fam. So much fun! There was swimming, great food, amazing cake and even better company.
Happy Birthday Papa Bear!
Grandma Plumb and her boy. I Spy a cute pregnant lady can you?
Perfect timing Emily!

Howdy folks! Joshua loves his grandma.

I love this man!

Emily sharing cake with Lara
Cute couple!

I'm such a lucky aunt to have such adorable nieces and nephews.
Didn't I say the cake was amazing?
(This picture doesn't even show all the chocolate on her belly)

Ashlyn making Joshua laugh. It's so much fun to see him interact more and more.
All his cousins wanted a picture with the baby.


Sarah and Joshua
Melanie was so tired but she couldn't pass up the opportunity to hold Joshua.

The grand kids (minus 6) with Grandpa

Our family.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! He's so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting already. I'm sure you're loving it all. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! It is always so fun to be together. I love the first picture of Joshua--it reminds me of Lion King for some reason :) Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete