Friday, May 28, 2010

I can't believe it's almost June

So Tim and I have been parents for almost 3 months now and we are absolutely loving it. Joshua is such a sweet happy and growing boy. He's off the charts in both height and weight (not much of a surprise there) weighing in at 15 lbs and 25 1/4 inches long. I found this cool Yoga DVD at Goodwill the other day and it's for mommy and baby to do together which is great. While I was doing it for the first time I saw that Joshua was pretty much the same size as her baby and she said that he weighed 16 lbs which made lifting him a good workout. It turns out that her baby Max is 6 months old. So basically I'm going to have some serious muscles by the time Joshua is that age. We love our chubby little man :) Here are so pics from the hospital and more recent so you can see how he's growing.









My beautiful friend Jennifer came for a visit

No comments:

Post a Comment