Monday, January 31, 2011

I absolutely love Joshua's hair. I don't have to do anything and it comes out looking like this! Santa did come this year. Actually that was last year...
I just love our happy boy. He makes us laugh all the time.
He's getting so big. We got him a forward facing car seat and he loves it. He loves seeing all the cars and people on the streets. He just looks at me as if to say, "Wow mom! are you seeing this?"
It's like a whole new world has opened up for him.
He's almost crawling. Mostly rolling around but he gets up on his hands and knees and bounces back and forth. And right when I think he'll move forward he'll face plant and roll. But we're getting closer!

2 comments:

  1. His smile is so contagious! And don't you love the screaming at church stage? It's a blast, I tell you. What a cute kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks just like you! What a cutie!! :) With those big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete