Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!!

And we're back on the air and this year, if I fulfill my new year's resolution, there will be more posts and updates. Speaking of which, a lot has happened in just a few months and so I'll just start back in October with our trip to Utah. We went up for Tim's brother, Levi's baptism and his nephew Carson's baby blessing. It was so fun to see everyone! We also got to drive up the canyon and see the beautiful colors of the trees which doesn't happen too often in San Diego, so that was good to get a taste of fall.



Joshua and Carson
I think Joshua and Riley (middle) look a ton alike.
We all went to Cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point and had a blast. I'd never been before and was blown away by all the activities they had up there. With a tractor ride, pig races, big bouncers, and a near-impossible corn maze, there was a lot of fun to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment