Friday, August 6, 2010

Peachy Keen...

Our peaches are ripe and oh so delicious. So I made a pie some jam and a few cobblers that were also oh so delicious! I want to give credit to my friend Diana who, when I mentioned that I was in the mood to make pie a while back, she said that she would teach me the art of peach pie baking when our peaches were ripe. Man does she have skill!
If you look closely you can see a smiley face...that was my contribution :)

Joshua fell asleep in his car seat like that. When I first saw him I thought, "Oh, poor baby" but then I tried to put his head back and he wouldn't go back. Apparently this is comfortable. Hopefully babies don't get kinks in their necks.

Joshua has discovered his feet.

I was in the kitchen thinking that they were outside because it was so quiet...

He is getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment