Monday, October 5, 2009

Summer Fun

Okay, so I can't believe that it is already October. I am the best blogger ever. A total natural. :)

As a quick recap of our summer, here's a list of some of the fun things that made our summer a blast. We....

...had a Plumb Family Reunion. 15 kids all under the age of 9 made for an extra fun week and some extra cute pictures.

The proud grandparents.

15 grand kids on a ladder - what is a Plumb family reunion without a little risk?
Note: There were no major injuries in the taking of these pictures.

...went to Disneyland with Tim's family. We hit all the good rides and with the fast passes we didn't have to wait very long for any of them. It was a ton of fun! Thanks Skaggs!
Tim is trying to contain his excitement as we wait to go on his favorite ride: Small World.
Waiting to get our pictures taking with Pooh and his crew was the longest line we waited in all day but these pictures made it all worth it.
I think this picture of Tim's little brothers is so precious.

As is this picture :) Gotta love Tigger

The Gang waiting for Star Tours.

...found out in July that I am pregnant and due in March. March 7, 2010 to be exact. And we found out in September that we'll be having a little boy. We are quite excited as can be expected. Pregnancy did prohibit me from riding some of the more jerky and fast rides but it allowed me to get some good footage of Tim and his sisters on the California Screamer.

...moved into (hopefully) our new house in May. We are hoping to close this week but we've been hoping that every week since April, so we'll see. Cross your fingers. I'll have to take some pics of the house when we get more settled in.
This is me in our kitchen posing in front of my first
Pot Roast Masterpiece. So proud.

We promoted our mattress from the floor to a real bed. I was so excited that I could finally put my Grandmother Plumb's quilt on it, I had to take a picture.
...went to the Miramar Air Show for the first time with Tim's dad.

Those pilots did some very impressive maneuvers.

Us being very impressed.

...Last but not least, we celebrated our 6 month anniversary. Woo Hoo! Tim bought me a beautiful rose bush. Apart from being so gorgeous, the roses smell so good too. What can I say, Tim's the sweetest!

All in all it was a well-lived summer. I don't have any pictures of my baby bump yet so stay tuned - hopefully I'll get some before December :)

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Congrats on the pregnancy! I knew from other sources, but I kept waiting to hear from you so I could congratulate you personally. I hope you're feeling good; boys are fun.

    PS-It was fun seeing Brock and Emily at their ward the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for little boys! I'm so excited for you two:)

    ReplyDelete